EPISODE 119 SHOW NOTES
The holiday season is upon us! With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I knew I had to share about one of my all-time favorite feelings and words-gratitude.
My own personal development really started with gratitude several years ago, so I knew I had to share more about this with you today-especially with some of my personal stories woven in.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about:
- How you can open your heart and really be in a space of gratitude this holiday season
- My personal story of learning gratitude as I dealt with a deep crisis within my own family
- How to begin practicing gratitude, and then moving and shifting into gratitude 2.0
- My personal experience of sexual trauma at 15 and 17, and how I’ve shifted my mindset around what happened
The power of upleveling to gratitude 2.0 can be powerful and life-changing, no matter your current circumstances.
When you’re in gratitude, you’re really practicing love in action. Once you’re able to practice gratitude regularly and it’s an important part of your life, then the power of upleveling to gratitude 2.0 comes into play. Gratitude really is an opportunity to be in the present moment, experience peace and harmony, and remember you have everything you need. The kindest thing you can do for yourself is to have radical acceptance for everything that happens in your life.
I hope and pray that you choose gratitude this holiday season (no matter your circumstances), build a deeper connection with those around you, and enjoy it all to the fullest!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about my upcoming Truth and Dare Mastermind starting in December 2022: https://wendy-bunnell.mykajabi.com/truth-dare-mastermind
- Get your copy of my new book ‘Truth and Dare: Daring to Live Your Truth in a Fake World’ HERE!
- Learn more about the #time2heal Introductory Program: https://wendy-bunnell.mykajabi.com/time2healprogram
- Download your FREE copy of the 5 ways to discover your inner voice and begin your inner shift with me: https://wendybunnell.com/
- I would love to continue this conversation-connect with me over on Instagram!