EPISODE 102 SHOW NOTES
Relationships are the things that add the most value to our lives, and they also tend to add the most challenges, don’t you think? I bet you’ve experienced this a time or two (I know I have), but I’m grateful to now have incredibly close and meaningful relationships in my life, and I want you to know it’s possible to have the same.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing more about how to build deep and full relationships, as well as:
- A personal story of mine dealing with my relationship with my husband, and why I thought I needed him to change. I was very strong in my faith of origin, and my husband just didn’t feel the same way when it came to our family going to church together. This was an extremely challenging time for me and our marriage, and I learned a great deal through this experience.
- Learning about free agency, and how we can navigate fear, joy, and all of our human emotions
- Why we need to give ourselves permission to change, and how it can show others in our lives that they can change too
Building deep and full relationships is so important-now, more than ever. I want to encourage you to shift your thoughts, take a step back as you look at your spouse, kids, etc., and just allow them to be. Showing love and being a cheerleader for our loved ones is a role we are meant to be in; I’m excited to hear how your relationships start to thrive and flourish as you begin walking with them.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about my upcoming Truth and Dare Mastermind starting in December 2022: https://wendy-bunnell.mykajabi.com/truth-dare-mastermind
- Get your copy of my new book ‘Truth and Dare: Daring to Live Your Truth in a Fake World’ HERE!
- Learn more about the #time2heal Introductory Program: https://wendy-bunnell.mykajabi.com/time2healprogram
- Download your FREE copy of the 5 ways to discover your inner voice and begin your inner shift with me: https://wendybunnell.com/
- I would love to continue this conversation-connect with me over on Instagram!